Friday, October 22, 2010

It's official


That's right everyone my wife gave me permission to start posting under my own name. I'm officially an author on our blog...what a proud day. And here are some photos of the boyz.

They're brothers. They're happy and they're singing and they're colored...well Noa is. (Those are lyrics from a show I used to watch...The Wayans Brothers.)


Micah: Noa why is your head so big?

Micah: I'm not sure if I trust dis guy.


Are these guys really brothers? Yes and they are the best brothers. Noa looks out for Micah and Micah let's Noa poke him in the eyes...at least until we catch Noa.



7 comments:

Ryan said...

Congrats on the promotion Tau. Your two boys are cute and they look like they will be best buddies, as long as no one loses an eyeball.

BBC said...

a great debut post tau! those two are going to be BFF's for sure!

Naomi Hanks said...

That first picture made me laugh so hard! I love the combination of Noa's giant head and Micah's giant belly! SOOOO cute!

(and by giant head I mean his massive amount of adorable-ness)

Beccarigg said...

Totally agree with Naomi, that first pictures rules!! Micah's belly is AWESOME!! Those are some cute boys you've got there. Oh and congrats on posting under your own name, you're a big time blogger now!

Erin said...

Holy cow, what a chunk! Not quite a Gus but hey, he's on his way! Such cute kids. And freak yeah, we'll totally take your fam up on a bowling night next chance we get! I won a competition at Weber State so ya better watch out (it was a fluke, but hey, still a win). Miss you guys! And really miss your Sunday School lessons, Tau, ha!

Tau said...

thanks Erin! We miss u guys too and please we accept all challengers so bring it...hahaha.

Ryan said...

Tau, Thanks for all the nice comments on our blog. It's funny to see how our boys are just as different as yours. One dark, one light, one with curly hair, the other straight. This having a family business is pretty great eh?!