My sister did this for her husband and I thought it was a great idea so... I'll start!
Favorite Memory: I couldn't just pick one so here are a few
1) Dancing in Living Legends with you. We shared in so many special experiences with that group that I will never forget. I got to see the desires of your heart there and hear your sweet testimony often. That is when I fell in love with you.
2) Our many attempts to scare each other in our first house, but my favorite was when I stuffed pillows in the bed to look like me and hid behind the door. Then I watched as you crawled in, threw up the covers, and yelled. The yell just went higher as I jumped out from behind the door and screamed... haha I am still laughing about that. Guess you had to be there. Your face was the best.
3) Seeing your reaction after Noa and Micah were born and watching you hold each one in your arms for the first time.
4) Watching you wrestle with the boys, teach them sports and how to treat the ladies, your attempts to dress and feed them ... pretty much I love watching you be a dad.
5) Disney World. That's all I need to say about that.
Something I admire about you:
Your love for the gospel and for Heavenly Father. You have a passion for it and aren't afraid to share it. Your love for your family. You are always striving to put us first and do what's best for us. It's so hard to get you to do things for yourself. Your level head and frugality, how you help around the house even after an exhausting day, that you comment on everyones blogs and facebook posts, and your easy going personality. You make everyone feel welcome and comfortable. And finally, your pure awesomeness and attractiveness. I love you Tau and I hope you have a wonderful birthday!!