Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Family Time

We went to Hee Haws last Monday and had a lot of fun despite the gloomy weather. It's starting to get cold this week so we had to bust out the sweaters. Most of the pics are of Noa because at almost 3 months Micah still hasn't started walking...he's a late bloomer I guess.


"They think my tractors sexy." No Noa did not say that, it's a country song everybody.







He did some bronco bucking. For all u city folk dats riding an untamed horse...but don't worry I stood right beside him for safety, what kind of parent do you think I am. 


A little wheel barrel ride.


A big swing with a sweet sister who we don't know but cheered Noa on anyway. He has that affect on people, especially da ladies.


It aint a real farm experience unless you have a hay ride...so we did it. Got some candies too for "da Noa." Noa refers to himself in third person...yeah he's gettin ready for some kind of pro sport that's how they all talk. 


Lil Micah was bundled up in an animal looking thing. I think it was a bear. But he was nice and warm. We had some hot chocolate, donuts, and went on some slides - but didn't show the picture because my pants look funny in it. Then Noa picked out a pumkin. We could of got a big one for free but Noa wanted one his size. It was a fun night.

8 comments:

Naomi Hanks said...

Another great post and looks like you guys had fun despite the cold! So what was wrong with your pants? Did you wet them? :)

Sarah said...

Oh Naomi you know me so well. While they were wet due to the slides, they look kind of like tights on me in the picture.

Cindy Uda said...

Looks like Noa is having a lot of fun and Micah is such a cute little bear!

Rachel Murdock said...

Dude! you should have told me you were going!

Kristie Romberg said...

I love it! I was thinking of taking Zack there. It looks like it might be worth the trip! So cute! And can I say that I love Noa! :) What a stud muffin!

Tau said...

Sorry if I caused any confusion but I did this post too. I always sign in under Sarah when I do the posts for some reason.

Pae and Guy said...

Noa rockin' a John Deere, sweet!!!

Beccarigg said...

Haha! The pictures are awesome but Tau's commentary is seriously what makes the post! Keep the posts coming Tau, they're awesome!