Thursday, October 21, 2010

Let's bowl, let's bowl, let's rock n roll

Noa got a taste of the bowling alley the other night and is hooked. The ball roller was a little to high so he got some help.


Classic bowling pose, I think he has a future in the bumpers league.

Mom and Noa all excited after breaking 100...that was their scores combined. I'm still proud of my family and we challenge any other fam to bring their game when we go bowling.

Micah had so much fun watching his brother and Mom do their thang. He was really amazed with all of the lights and music. What a stud!


Don't stand by me while I'm bowling man, your messing with my style.




Little help people.

7 comments:

Kristie Romberg said...

I love it! Noa makes me smile! :) Love your family!

Naomi Hanks said...

Tau! Are you the one putting up all these posts? I'm so proud of you and I LOVE seeing what is going on with you guys. SUPER cute hair on Noa by the way. Glad you guys are getting him into bowling at a young age. Wish we could have joined you!

Tau said...

Yeah it's me...I'm blushing right now. hahaha. I've caught a lil of the blogging bug for the past couple weeks.

Naomi Hanks said...

Ha HA! It is kind of contagious! I'm glad you caught the bug too because it would be a crime to deprive me of those adorable little boys! What STUDS!

Cherisse said...

I think we should take you on!

Tau said...

Bring it Cherisse...it's already been brung. Beat you to saying it...hahaha

Beccarigg said...

2nd pic of Noa is sooooo cute! What a HANDSOME little dude. It's so fun when you can start doing stuff like this with kids. love it!