Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Costumes!

We forgot to post about the kids costumes! Well Superman made an appearance several times during October. You can see some of his heroics here. Sarah was a cat and I tried for Clark Kent but nobody really got it...oh well.
Here you can see some of Superman's other sides that he only shows to those close to him. Especially his lil bro...Pumkin.
  1. Happy
  2. Kissy face
  3. Scared
  4. Spaced out
  5. Silly
  6. Loving...what a guy.
Then a Jet Li made an appearance during October to show us some of his moves. Let me take you through his crazy finishing move above:
  1. First he lulls the opponent in to relaxing with his sweet smile.
  2. Then a PUNCH TO DA FACE!
  3. KICK TO DA FACE!
  4. A little spin...just to show off.
  5. Another KICK TO DA FACE...with some attitude.
  6. He then flexes on his opponent.
  7. Then he realizes he's hungry...
  8. Real hungry.




4 comments:

Pae and Guy said...

Awesome! I needs me a pumpkin costume. (I'm wearing superman tights right now)

Erin said...

hahaha!! love the jet li interpretations!

Crystal said...

CUTE!!! Our little guy was Superman for Halloween too!

Beccarigg said...

Oh my gosh, cutest pumpkin EVER!! What a squishy nugget, I seriously love that kid! Also Noa looks freakin DOPE in his Jet Li gear! I was showing those pics to all my in-laws and they were dying over how cute he is! Love those boys!