Sunday, December 14, 2008

Noa's Baby Blessing

Noa got blessed October 10th 2008 at grandma & grandpa Uda's house in Pleasant Grove. Here is a picture of him in the outfit grandma got for him. Thanks to everyone who came from out of town--grandma and grandpa Ioane, Auntie Anita, and Uncle Ray and Auntie Lauren. It was truly a special day.
Thanks to Grandma Uda, who cooked delicious chili and for letting us use her home. Noa enjoyed his day too. He got passed around the whole time until he finally passed out. Here are some pictures Munro took for us after the blessing. Thanks Ro.

2 comments:

Beccarigg said...

Awww, I love his blessing outfit! so cute! I like that blue blanky too, it looks so soft!

I showed Teya the picture of you and the other Uda girls and she actually got everyone's names right! I think because you all actually look distinctly different in that pic. Anyway, very cool, wish we could've been there!

Manda said...

I love all the posts that you did at once. What a treat! Thanks for posting, I love to hear about your little family since I'm not very close. :)