Sunday, December 14, 2008

Happy Halloween!

For Halloween we dressed Noa up as a pumpkin and thought it would be fun to have a photo shoot with him sitting in a pumpkin patch. He was having fun with it until I thought it would be cute if we made him a little rounder. Boy was he mad when I shoved a stuffed tiger under his shirt, but it was worth it. Look how cute he looks plump...


I was so excited for Halloween this year because I finally had an excuse to go trick-or-treating again. Sadly no one would believe me that my little toothless one ate candy. Oh well, maybe next year he'll be big enough to score mommy a free bag of sweets. Yesss.

Don't ask what Tau and I were, we don't really know. Just wanted candy

3 comments:

Beccarigg said...

I love all the blog updates! Noa sure is a cute stuffed pumpkin! You look cute too although I'm not too sure about Tau... ; )

Tara said...

haha, we just wanted candy made me laugh. Noa is a very cute little pumpkin. I also really like the white shirt in your pictures, looks great on you!

Ryan said...

Noa makes a very cute pumpkin.