Sunday, December 14, 2008

Family Fun

We were excited to have Tau's family come out for Noa's baby blessing. His mom, dad, and sister Anita came with her two kids: Mai and Kaleio. It was fun to have guests stay at our house for the first time although I'm afraid I wasn't the very best hostess (at the time I was still trying to figure out how to get anything done with a new baby).

Tau's mom cooked a different recipe with me every night so I can start feeding my family properly (no more mac'n'cheese and cereal for dinner). I learned how to make some mean pork chops and beef stew. Yummo. We went shopping at Costco for the ingredients. Here you can see all three kids konked out at the same time. It was so cute ... and convenient.

On one of the days we took all the kids to Hee Haw's pumpkin patch. It was fun watching them run around and explore. I can't wait until Noa gets a little bit bigger so he can enjoy that stuff too. Here are some of the pictures from our outing.


Mai and Kaleio were very nice to their new cousin. Especially Mai who even tried to teach him patty cake.

2 comments:

Beccarigg said...

That's so funny seeing the kids c
conked out at Costco! I love it! So fun to see Noa with his Ioane side cousins. What a lucky kid to have so many cousins!

Anita said...

you were an awesome hostess, don't be silly! its so nice to visit and stay w/ family so we can just lounge rather than rushing to get ready each day and meet up...with the kids rushing takes on a whole new meaning :)