Thursday, December 2, 2010

MICAH!


Oh excuse me...I didn't know I had company.

Howz it? I'm a lil serious cause you interrupted my hand sucking time.

I'm kidding...you so crazy...hahahaha. Let's be friends.

RRRRRRRRR

Sorry....I thought you left.
_____________________________________________________




Micah in his car seat and slobber face.

The bouncer...BIG SWOLL

Noa loves his brother.





Micah with some laughs for Mommy. He is laughing a lot more now and louder. Just thought we'd share some of the joy we are having with this lil guy.

4 comments:

Naomi Hanks said...

What a sweet and adorable little ball of chubbs! I love him! His laugh is so cute too!

Beccarigg said...

Now THAT'S what I'm talking about!! You can never have too many baby pics when your baby is THAT CUTE!!! I love the jeans and no shirt pic! Makes me want to fly out there today and squeeze that little belly! He is soooooo adorable!

Cherisse said...

Oh my goodness! He's so chubby and cute! Your boys look so similar in size to how my boys looked close those ages, see this post...http://ryanreesiemofisher.blogspot.com/2009/04/blog-post_22.html

You have cute little guys!

daveandsavani said...

he is sooo cute, omg love the cheeks!!! i didn't realize he had colored eyes too. are they blue or green? sooo cute!!