Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Yeah, he's a month old.

We put it on Facebook but are just now getting to blogging about him. Micah Manuia Ioane blessed our lives July 15, 2010 at 11:34 AM. He was 8pds 5oz and 20 inches tall (he's over 10pds now). Here are some pics of the lil man.





And here are some more...cause we all know that's what da people want.




He sleeps a lot, but all newborns do...except at night. We love him. Sarah is doing a great job adjusting to two kids and I'm just amazed at the difference between having one versus two. Noa is a great big brother and I'm just along for da ride.

4 comments:

Beccarigg said...

Thank you so much for posting these! I can't stop looking at him, he is so scrumptious. That last picture is especially adorable, I seriously might turn it into my screensaver! It kills me that I don't live closer and can't hold that delicious bundle of cuteness. The pictures help ease the pain though so keep them coming!

Naomi Hanks said...

What a handsome little polyn-asian you guys made! I love those chunky little cheeks! Thank you for posting the pics guys. We really wish we could be there to see him in person, but this will have to hold us off for now! :)

Neeters said...

Love all the pics!! Micah is such a cutie little chunkster & I can't wait to squeeze him :) Sad I'm gonna miss the blessing & visiting w/ you all but can't wait for Christmas...or a surprise visit to AZ (hint hint) ;) Love you guys!

Ryan said...

Congrats to you both. It is so exciting that you guys now have two kids. What a awesome thing and we are happy to see your family growing. Hope baby and mom are doing well... best of luck!