Monday, May 17, 2010

Easter

I know it's super late, but I wanted to post some pictures from Easter. Noa got to go to two Easter egg hunts this year. It was a blast watching him carefully choose and collect just the right eggs as all the other kids ran wild around him. I guess quality not quantity is more important for some when it comes to Easter eggs.


Patiently waiting for the games to begin


His basket got to heavy for him so he had me carry it.


The Brown, Holdcraft, and Ioane kids presenting their spoils.


Ya, Noa loves monkeys right now. He's a little obsessed. I credit this to Dora the Explorer's friend Boots.


Daddy helping collect eggs



Uda, Murdock, and Ioane kids with their loot.

Now that Noa gets the basket thing and understands what goes inside, I can't wait for Halloween. This year should be a lot of fun.

4 comments:

Beccarigg said...

LOL! Oh my gosh, the monkey outfit is killing me! What a cutie! He totally scored getting to go to two egg hunts, more candy for you right? hahaha!

Naomi Hanks said...

Never apologize for being late! We're just glad to see it and its better late than never! Love the pics. Noa is adorable!!!

Tau said...

I love the pic with him waiting at the door. My son is so patient. He must get that from his mom.

Pae and Guy said...

I love the last picture sis! Little monkey boy is so cute!!