Wednesday, July 22, 2009

3 Years and Counting

It's official! Tau and I have been married 3 years now. I get really excited just thinking about it. It seems that marriage gets better and better the longer we're together and though I didn't think it was possible to love someone more, I love Tau more and more every day. Thanks for being such a wonderful husband and father. I love you and am so excited to be married to you. I can't wait to experience more adventures with you and make more memories. Happy Anniversary Tau! Hope you enjoy taking a stroll down memory lane.


Dating Years and Growing Up



Married
(It was hard to find pics of us together most of them are of Noa now oops)

5 comments:

Mucci Ohana said...

ohhhh sooo tender. Love it. that song on yours and tau's married one is dope.. I want it

Beccarigg said...

Happy Anniversary to a BEAUTIFUL couple! I loved all the pics. Watching your baby pics made me really get nostalgic. Good memories of my fiesty/sweet sister with gorgeous green eyes. Love you guys and so happy you're together!

Ryan said...

Congrats you two. We hope that things will continue to get better for you guys and that you will grow closer together as a family.

Pae and Guy said...

Happy Anniversary you two!

Jennie said...

Beautiful pictures Sara :) I'm so impressed by your mad photo skills! Happy Anniversary!