Monday, December 12, 2011

September 2011

Quick rundown of September...

We found out our lil angel is actually a lil...

I'm kidding. Our lil Micah is as sweet as they come. He loves to share and snuggle wit his mom and dad :)


My sister, Anita, came in town to perform with Te Vaka. They did a tahitian number and they did great. It was nice to have her, even if it was for a quick visit.

Quick picture before the show...where is Micah?

Had to go to get a pumpkin and see the corn maze...courtesy of our mortgage company...they owe us about a million more events and we should be even.

Noa's favorite past time these days...

My road dog. He's just chillin.

Noa's catching up to dad.

This is Micah's favorite past time.

Sarah helping Noa jump in the hay...I think she enjoyed this more than she should of.

Noa had some crazy accident when going to the bathroom...it happens.

I'm not really sure what they are doing here, but it's great to see the brothers sharing time together...it warms my heart.

I think this is when Micah wasn't feelin too good. I think it was right before his tubes. Thank goodness for modern medicine.

Chillin at Aunty Liz's house while mom and dad go out...Thanks Liz and Toni.
Couple more months and we are caught up...

2 comments:

Beccarigg said...

I love that picture of Micah in the stroller with his donut. He's staring right at the camera like, "That's right, this is my donut so don't mess!" haha! And nice pic of Sarah chucking Noa into the hay pit! Glad he survived : )

Naomi Hanks said...

Hahahahah! That pee picture kills me! I guess its just hard for me to imagine since I don't have boys. Also, the devil pic is ADORABLE! Good to hear from you guys again ;)