Monday, December 12, 2011

October 2011


Haircut alert! Yeah he is a stud.

Noa got tubes again...they should last for a while and they have made a big difference. Ear infections...dislike


HAWAII!!! We got to go for my work. And we left the boys with my mother in law...Thanks! It was fun and one night we went to the Haunted Lagoon at the PCC. This is our scared faces, but it looks like I'm surprised because Sarah is trying to knee me in the groin.
The line was insane but it was worth the wait...good fun.

Seafood spot we ate at...it was awesome. I'm pondering and really enjoying the fish.....hhhhmmmm

We got a chance to see my Uncle and cousin Jack and the fam...it was so good to see them. Love you guys!

We got to go to the temple and after took some glamour shots...yeah work it hun.


This is not the temple.

Still got work...but it's was a great trip to be with Sarah and some nice weather.


Noa and Micah with their boyz Warren and Polika at another corn maze.

Micah ate his fill of the corn that everyone was playing in.



Noa and Warren spent hours jumping in the corn.


We attended a BYU football game for work. A co worker asked me to host her donors. So Sarah and I jumped all over it. BYU beat up on Idaho State. It was a lot of fun.



Here we are at the corn maze again...it was just across the street so I guess Sarah was the one who went a lot.


Reminded that I'm so blessed!



Noa showing off some of his ninja moves...Micah in the background doin his thang too.

One of Sarah's excursions with the boys...the weather was great this fall!

Ninja and Spiderman...hardcore thugs

I have no idea who this lady is...but I think everyone had fun. Another day fun trip so I'm in my cubicle wishing I could be there...sad face.

Yeah...that's a turkey we carved. Sarah did most of the work. We had just watched the Food Network and the Halloween carving contest...I don't think we will ever do this again. It was hard...Sarah said.

Some decorations for Halloween. Sarah is so crafty.



3 comments:

Beccarigg said...

YAY for pictures of my nephews!!! I've been dying for some updated pics, especially of little Micah since he's changed so much since I last saw him. What a little stud! I mean, studs, both of them are so adorable! Micah is killing me in his spiderman costume! I can't wait to dress Cam up in superhero stuff! Also loved seeing the pics of you guys in Hawaii, although I want more! More Hawaii!! Thanks for posting Tau, this makes me happy : )

Naomi Hanks said...

Wow! I have this sudden urge to jump into a giant bucket of corn! Seriously that looks like so much fun. And thanks for the pics. We wouldn't know anything about our cute little nephews without them.

P.S. Noa is SUCH A STUD with that haircut!

Jennie said...

Love all the pics and jealous of the fun you guys have been having! Not gonna lie, I really want to go jump around in some corn now :)