Tuesday, March 15, 2011

SLEDDING!


This doesn't have anything to do with sledding but my lil man is too good lookin not to share.

Here is Micah all ready to go. Don't worry everybody we turned around his seat. We are good parents and know he shouldn't be front facing yet.

Noa looked a little worried or tired?

Tired it is. My man fell asleep.

So we took Micah for some rides before Noa woke up...and it was dope! That's right I said "dope."

Some random lady asked Noa and I to pose for a picture, she said she wanted to use it in some sledding magazine and would send contracts to be models...I'm playin. There was no contracts just a one time photo deal...in cash ;) Is there such a thing as a sledding magazine?


Now prepare yourselves to see and feel the action of sledding. Sarah and Noa waving the whole ride down.



Take a ride with Noa and Tau...it's just like being there minus all the fun. Sorry you have to go sledding to feel that.




7 comments:

Naomi Hanks said...

HaHaHA! LOVE this post. Such handsome boys and that video of Tau and Noa is hilarious! I think Tau was having way more fun than Noa! :)

P.S. my verification word is Polys... random!

Beccarigg said...

Haha! I agree with Naomi, that video was so funny! Literally laughed out loud watching it and listening to Tau giggle down the hill. : )

Winter is a lot more bearable when you have little ones who love the snow. We've done a few sledding trips this year and it's awesome how happy it makes the kids. You're boys look dope all bundled up in their winter gear. (that's right, I said dope too. ; ) And that pic of Micah in the intertube wins best blog picture of the week. (and that's saying a lot since I read a lot of blogs ; )

Tau said...

Yeah I probably have as much fun as the kids sledding...I'm still growing up inside. Becca I humbly accept the award for Micah's picture. It's really the models who make my pictures magical :)

Cherisse said...

That looks super FUN! I haven't gotten to do anything like that for a really really long time...been pregnant or in China for the last 4 winters. The video's are awesome!

Pae and Guy said...

i want to go sledding so bad!

Cindy Uda said...

That looks so fun! It brought back memories of when I would take the kids out sledding. We have picture of me pulling Rae, Josh and Becca down the street. Dad would not go out in it. To cold for him. I think Tau was having more fun than the kids. I was laughing through the whole video. Thanks for sharing.

Dayton and Candice said...

I love that by the vocabulary alone I know Tau wrote this post :) And the boys ( okay Tau I will include you in that group) sure look cute and had a awesome time! And seriously when i woke up on Sunday w/ the snow my only thought was...Well we should get some more sledding in cuz' THIS is the LAST snow :) ( better be..dang it)