Monday, April 12, 2010

Heritage Week



Noa loves watching dances so for Heritage Week at BYU we took him to see luau since he was too young to go to the Living Legends show. His eyes were plastered to the stage and he would start cheering during the black outs as soon as he saw the dancers taking their places. I can't wait to get Noa dancing. I only hope when he's older he loves it as much as he does now. It can really open some doors for him.


Later that week Tau and I got to go see Living Legends. The show gets better and better every time I see it. I am so glad I got to be a part of it. If they didn't take a chance on me I would have never met my sweet husband or felt the joy of sharing my testimony with so many wonderful people around the world.


LL goes to China this year with my brother, Jake, as the president. I know they're going to open many doors there for the gospel to be shared. I am so excited for them. That was the hardest part for me in letting go of the group. Now I have to be a good missionary on my own. Good luck in China Jake. Our prayers will be with you and the group.

6 comments:

Naomi Hanks said...

Love the pics Sarah! You are an adorable little pregnant lady! Also, I think that's awesome that Noa already liked to watch dancing. He would make a super cute addition to Living Legends someday if, I do say so myself.

Beccarigg said...

You are one GORGEOUS pregnant lady!!!! I'm so jealous that you got to see luau and LL during heritage week. It's been WAY too long for me! btw, that last pic is my fav! You're hot, and Tau is giddy because his wife is so hot : )

Rachel Murdock said...

Hey! You got to see Kurt and LeAnn Kopsa! Did you guys just run into to each other on accident?

Erin Lynne said...

Ditto on the fact that you are hot. You look awesome! We love LL - we took the boys (finally old enough) this time and they were entranced with the entire production. We got to attend the testimony meeting the night before with the boys, and it was amazing to see what they picked up from both events. What a great tool for sharing the gospel. Having BYU TV here, we get to see you all pretty often - Sarah was on a few months ago with her bright skirts and Becca was singing "Go My Son" just last night. Love it!

Anita said...

hopefully noa & leo can tear it up together 1 day :) u guys gotta see kaleo's paote...speaking of i need to record & blog it lol

Princess Grace || Photography By Princess said...

HI Sarah: )
oh my goodness, it has been forever! how have you been. hope all is well.
here's my blog
http://ColorMePrincess.blogspot.com