Thursday, August 27, 2009

A few words ...

So... I need to come clean about something...


I have been very troubled lately because my mommy keeps telling me I need to share with others.


At first I was like what is she talking about? I always share...


Then she showed me all the photos in the camera. Some would call it a "smile" and say I don't share them very much. In fact a lot of you have probably only seen me share faces like this.


It all makes sense now, so I thought I'd share with you what my mommy calls her "little treasures".

Pay attention because I don't give these out very much.





Did you get all that?


And she says I don't share

7 comments:

Beccarigg said...

Holy cow that kid's got Molars!! Whoa! Love his toothy little smile. Those pics are adorable! There's a couple where there is a flower arrangement behind him that looks like his hair. I thought he had this huge pony tail. Funny! I like the
one of you and him smiling on the plaground thingy. He sure is a dang cute kid!

Kevin Hanks said...

Hahahahahahaha

Hehehehe woooooohoohoohoohooo

That's TOTALLY my nephew!

Very funny!

Tara said...

haha I loved that post, he's so cute Sarah!

Crystal said...

Aaw, very cute you guys! Love all your pics!!

Jennie said...

That was the cutest ever Sarah!!! I love that I get to play with you guys and see the rare treasures every now and again :P

Pae and Guy said...

When did you sneak this post past me? Cute!

Inouyes said...

He is so handsome so cute him and his sign language it was good to see you guys on Sunday!

send me your email so I can send an invite to my blog

lishainouye@yahoo.com