Thursday, January 22, 2009

Let it Snow!

Thankfully it hasn't been nearly as cold in Utah as it has been for my poor family in MN and IL, but we have had our fare share of snow. Noa is fascinated with it. He doesn't show his excitement as most babies do,

(he just looks dazed or in deep thought about it)
but I'm sure he is amazed at how smoke comes from his mouth or how cold his nose gets. One things for sure, being all bundled up in his oversized snowsuit really wares him out. He falls asleep every time I put him in it. Here are some pictures of us making snow angels and playing at the park, another time when we took him sledding at Rock Canyon Bowl, and just before we went on a walk to look at all the Christmas lights.

2 comments:

Beccarigg said...

Bundling up babies is a pain but aren't they so cute in their snow gear? His snow angel picture is so darling! I'm really not kidding when I say he is the cutest thing. His big giant gooey chocolaty eyes have me smitten!

Ryan said...

Looks like he is being well taken care of in all aspects... having fun...staying warm and enjoying life. He is sure cute!