Friday, July 22, 2011

5 YEARS!

Yes it has been five years...HAPPY ANNIVERSARY SARAH!

I'm so lucky to have spent this time with Sarah. I wouldn't want to have it any other way. We have had so many great blessings, memories, and trials (that have made us better) while dating and married! Here are some blast from the past photos. I can't do our time together justice because I don't have all of the photos. But I will add some more later.

I just wanted to say that I love Sarah so much and am looking forward to upcoming memories we will make. Thanks hun for the great 5 years! I'm can't wait for the next 5. Hope you have a great day.

Little graduation day pic. I think this was the first time Sarah met da rents (parents).

This stuff is mostly our Mexico tour with Living Legends. Some great shots of Sarah. She LOVED tour and Living Legends. I did too, but Sarah still lights up when ever we get on the subject. She was always looking for opportunities to serve and reach out to others in Living Legends.

I remember that piece of candy in Sarah's hand...it was nasty.
Sarah and Tami
Sarah was trying to stick her head in the mouth but she was vertically challenged...that's all changed now ;)
This was our first house. The outside looks rough but you should see the inside.

Peek-a-boo shot. Just havin some fun at the ruins.
This is Guadalajara...Sarah's old stompin grounds. These guys played us a lil tune to welcome us.
Dis guy looks a lil scruffy...nothing compared to the current scuffiness ;)
Here is an "I'm so tired I can barely keep my eyes open" pic. Look for more pics soon...

4 comments:

BBC said...

what a sweet post! i am so glad you guys are so happy! congratulations!

Cherisse said...

Happy 5 years!!! You've got some GOOD memories. :)

Beccarigg said...

These pics are awesome! So young and innocent ; ) Sarah is the cutest thing on the planet, you sure are a lucky guy to have her ; ) Of course, she's lucky to have you too. You guys are an awesome couple and we love you! Happy Anniversary!

Ryan said...

Congrats you two. You guys are a cute little couple and have been blessed with a very sweet family. And I will say that if out of the last five years the only bad memory is the taste of some nasty candy then its all good.