Monday, September 13, 2010

Darn Mosquitos

So we just found out that Noa is allergic to mosquitos. He got bit at the park the other day and this is what happened.


We had to take him to the doctors to get an antibiotic shot because it got so bad. Luckily, Noa is still too little to understand why everyone was staring at him wherever we went so he was loving all the attention, especially from the little kids at McDonald's who needed to come in for a closer look.


He actually saw these pictures and started laughing hysterically. He said "I funny" ... bless his heart. Hopefully he can carry that sense of humor with him into adolescence.

5 comments:

Rachel Murdock said...

Oh my heck! Poor kid!

Beccarigg said...

Holy Moly!! I thought Dad was exaggerating when he told me about that! Yikes! Poor little guy! Glad he got it taken care of.

Anita said...

Aww poor Noa!! Crazy his ear looks fake.

Erin said...

Wow, that's definitely not what I imagined when you were describing it to me. Poor Noa, but it looks pretty hilarious. Reminds me of when my mom got stung on her face by a wasp and I just couldn't take her seriously until the swelling went down. Best ever.

The Guirola-Uyema's said...

aww poor little guy... looks like an elf ear. :) glad it's better though. man, allergic to mosquitos? how can you avoid that?