Thursday, February 25, 2010

President's Day

On President's Day my sister, Rachel, and her family invited Noa and I to go to Jumpin Jacks (poor Tau had to work).




We were so excited to get out of the house and to top it all off, Noa was free. Hooray! Good thing too because he was scared of all the bounce houses.


I was determined that he have fun so I sat in a bounce house with him. He wouldn't leave my side and eventually fell asleep. Oh well :)



It was a lot of fun spending time with family though, and I loved watching Noa play with his cousins. Thanks Rae and Ro for thinking of us.


4 comments:

Tau said...

What a good looking little boy. Sad I missed that, but glad you guys had fun.

Beccarigg said...

Lol! I can't believe Noa fell asleep in a bounce house! That kid has some skills! He looks cute with his short hair. Can't believe how big he's getting!

Love the pics of Rae's family too (since she never posts any I'm glad somebody is willing to give me a glimpse of my nieces and nephews! Sheesh!) Seriously though, Malia is such a cutie!! Wish we could've come, my kids would've been all over that!

Erin said...

Haha! Cute Noa. Crud, I forgot about the 2 and under free thing. Shiloh's going to start costing me come summer. Maybe by then he'll be out of stupid diapers so that'll make up for it.

Miss you guys!!

Naomi Hanks said...

So funny that he fell asleep in the bounce house. Love it! Wish I could have joined you guys. It looks like you had tons of fun!