Tuesday, December 22, 2009

First Hair Cut

I know I am so behind on posting, but I just had to post a picture of Noa's new do. It was finally time to say good-bye to his scraggly hair which I guess only a mother could love...

I cried as Tau buzzed his wavy locks off and Noa giggled as the clippers vibrated on his head. It was so cute. He almost ended up with a mullet cuz we couldn't get him to stay still.

It took a few days to get used to, but I have decided I like it and he is still my little Noa, he just doesn't look like a baby any more.

Before:



After:
Ha ha I was putting the pictures up for this post after I wrote it. I decided I love his new haircut. Wow did he have some crazy looking hair. My baby's all grown up... sniff...but what a cutie :)

8 comments:

Naomi Hanks said...

I totally love the new hair! What a cutie. I can't believe how big he's gotten! Thanks for the post!

Rachel Murdock said...

Yay! I know its hard to do that first hair cut on your little boy. But it does look so much better!

Beccarigg said...

Holy cow he looks like such a big boy now! I love it! That first picture is so funny with all the stickers! He must be related to my kids, they do that all the time! I also love the before pic where he's pointing to himself like, "who me?" What a cutie pie! Thanks for the post!

p.s. Oh and thanks for the AWESOME Christmas present! HOLY COW WOMAN! You took that request pretty seriously didn't you? Loved it!

The Guirola-Uyema's said...

aww... this brings me back down memory lane when carlos had his first haircut. it's true, a haircut sure makes them look older. :)
so cute!

Jennie said...

Too cute! I'm going to have to come over personally and see that :) Merry Christmas!!

Pae and Guy said...

I decided I should post a comment for two reasons...

1. to say how cute Noa's before and after are, and

2. to defend the mullet!!

Erin said...

Okay Sarah, how long ago did you cut Noa's hair? I was just there a week ago and his hair was looking way closer to the before picture! It looks cute both ways, but when we were there I couldn't tell if you'd cut it or not :) Miss you tons already :(

Erin said...

PS I can totally tell how Candice knew you were Becca's sister, you look TONS like her!