Thursday, October 23, 2008

Whose Afraid of the Big Bad Bee?

Today I asked my sister Becca for advise on how I can play with Noa. Mostly he just sleeps and eats all day and I was afraid he wasn't getting enough stimulation. She gave me a bunch of ideas like sitting in front of the mirror with him and making different faces. We practiced our happy face, mad face, and our sad face. He got a big kick out of watching himself. Next we tried the second activity Becca suggested. She said make your finger like a bee and buzz it around letting it land on Noa every once in awhile. I don't think Noa knew what to think about the buzzing bee and he let me know with some of the faces we had practiced earlier. Some might consider what I did torture, it's hard to explain, but it was the funniest thing I've ever seen so I had to keep doing it. I'll let you see for yourself.


8 comments:

j said...

Hey Sarah, I was so excited to find your blog. You have such a beautiful baby boy!!! What a little cutie! The video of little
Noa is so fun. You are such a cool mom. His expressions are too cute!!! :)

Send us your email address to dajamesfamily@gmail.com and we'll add you to our list. Glad to see you guys are doing good!

Andrea James

Beccarigg said...

Oh my gosh I can't handle that big pouty lip! What a funny little guy! He is so cute Sarah! Thanks for posting that hilarious video!

Manda said...

Very cute! lol! I wish I could recommend more games for you to play with him, but I will ask my mom and get back with you :)

Chris and Channy said...

awwwww...he's SO adorable. i love his pouty lower lip. you guys have been blessed with a beautiful little boy.

The Guirola-Uyema's said...

Sooo cute! Yeah, it's irresistible... I agree. :)

Tara said...

That is so funny. He is so dang cute!

Rachel Murdock said...

I love the pouty lip.

Anita said...

haha so cute! i think we all do that as parents...laugh at our kids. i remember once i swatted a cardboard box toward maile, not even close to trying to hit her & she ducked her head & put her arms up. it was just the funniest thing to watch...so i did it again to show keola & busted up laughing. parents can be cruel, but its all in love :)